Vegan MoFo on Pinterest

Hi everyone! I had a crazy day today, so I’m taking a little break from blogging about my 3-month New Zealand and Southeast-Asia adventure. I’ve been trying to keep-up with all the amazing Vegan MoFo action, and all I can say is WOW! I’m amazed by all the incredible food being shared, but most of all, I love the sense of community that this little blog-fest brings. Being vegan in a world full of carnivores can feel a little lonely at times, but during the Vegan Month of Food, I feel our power… and feel like we’re really going to take over the world one day soon, one vegan recipe at a time :)

Vegan MoFo on Pinterest

Last year, I posted a few roundups (here and here) of my favorite Vegan MoFo posts that I was looking forward to trying. Well thank goodness for Pinterest, because that makes the process of bookmarking and sharing SO much easier. I’ve been pinning my favorites here: http://pinterest.com/vegangela/vegan-mofo-2012/. Feel free to follow along! Oh, and leave a comment below if you’re a fellow Pinterest addict – I love following awesome peeps :)

1. Allysia says:

Totally adding you on pinterest! I go through phases with that site, but on the whole, it is super-useful for keeping track of recipes!

Awesome! I’ve added you as well. :)

2. Cara says:

Thanks for sharing! Makes it much easier not to miss this year’s MoFo highlights. I have a MoFo2012 Board, too: http://pinterest.com/thinkcareact/mofo-2012/

best wishes!

Oh I’ll add you now! Thanks for stopping by :)

3. Sarah says:

will definitely follow this pinboard! Thanks for creating it:)

Thanks for stopping by :) Your Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars look amazing. I can’t wait to try ‘em!

4. Carrie says:

Hi Angela,

It’s been a while since I’ve dropped by, but I’m still following! I also wanted you to know that the pinterest link in your post is broken. I still managed to track your board(s) down though.

During my search, I also found all the recipes that other people have pinned from your site. It was like finding a small goldmine. It’s easy to see which recipes are fan favorites. Here’s the link in case you didn’t know about it:
    pinterest.com/source/vegangela.com/

Hope you’ve been well, Angela!

5. vegangela says:

Hi Carrie! Vegan MoFo was a big FAIL for me this year. My work hours have been insane since moving to Toronto and that leaves no time to cook fancy meals and even less time to blog. And apparently even LESS time to reply to comments! Thanks for letting me know about the broken link, I’ll fix it now. Thanks for sharing that Pinterest link. I can’t believe all the love! Hope you’re well and thanks for checking in! x