Almost Raw Cookie Dough Balls
Author: Angela @ Vegangela.com
Recipe type: Dessert, Snack
Serves: 12 balls
- 1 cup oats (use gluten-free oats as required)
- 1 ripe banana
- ½ cup grated dry unsweetened coconut
- 3 tbsp maple syrup (or agave syrup)
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup vegan chocolate chips
- In a food processor, add the oats, and pulse for 20 seconds in order to break the oats down slightly.
- Add the rest of the ingredients (EXCEPT the chocolate chips) and pulse until fully combined.
- Stir-in the chocolate chips.
- If the dough is too soft/sticky, refrigerate for 10 minutes to harden it slightly, then roll into 12 balls and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
Recipe by Vegangela at http://vegangela.com/2014/01/10/almost-raw-cookie-dough-balls/