Quinoa Granola with Coconut and Chia Seeds
Author: Angela @ Vegangela.com
Recipe type: Breakfast, Snack
Serves: 3.75 cups
- Preheat oven to 300°F/150°C and prepare a baking sheet by lining it with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, gently mix the ingredients until fully combined.
- Spread mixture evenly onto the baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes, stirring halfway to ensure the nuts don't burn.
- Let cool and store in an airtight container, no more than a couple weeks.
Recipe by Vegangela at http://vegangela.com/2014/02/12/quinoa-granola/