Quinoa Granola with Coconut and Chia Seeds
Author: Angela @ Vegangela.com
Recipe type: Breakfast, Snack
Serves: 3.75 cups
- 2 cups quinoa flakes (or oats if you're not gluten-sensitive)
- ½ cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- ¼ cup raw almonds
- ¼ cup raw pecans
- ¼ cup pumpkin seeds
- ¼ cup raw walnuts
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ¼ cup agave syrup (or maple syrup)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 300°F/150°C and prepare a baking sheet by lining it with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, gently mix the ingredients until fully combined.
- Spread mixture evenly onto the baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes, stirring halfway to ensure the nuts don't burn.
- Let cool and store in an airtight container, no more than a couple weeks.
Recipe by Vegangela at http://vegangela.com/2014/02/12/quinoa-granola/