Puffed Quinoa Peanut Butter Balls
Author: Angela @ Vegangela.com
Recipe type: Dessert, Snack
- 1 cup puffed quinoa
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 3-4 tbsp agave nectar
- 1 tbsp crushed peanuts (optional, for extra crunch if using smooth PB)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- vegan dark chocolate (optional)
- In a mixing bowl, combine the peanut butter, agave and vanilla. If the mixture is too firm, heat it up on the stove a little bit.
- Add the puffed quinoa (and peanuts, if using), and stir to combine.
- Place mixture in the fridge for 15 minutes to let it firm up.
- Remove from fridge, roll into 12 balls, and return to fridge for 15 minutes before serving.
- Optional: dip some or all of the balls in dark chocolate.
Recipe by Vegangela at http://vegangela.com/2011/11/15/puffed-quinoa-peanut-butter-balls/